Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Digi Awards 2016

For my Digi Awards entry I was focusing on helping the homeless. The topic was Be The Change. I took a photo of my principal being a homeless guy. He had to not shave, but he did so I made him a beard. I made him some signs. Mr M was wearing old clothes and big jacket and big gumboots. I was the photographer first and then I took the photo of Ella and Mr M. This photos shows how to be the change by giving money to a homeless person to help them.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tennessee, I really liked your blog post about you helping homeless people. I think that you made a Big Change.I like the way that you want to help out the homeless people.
    Also one thing that I would love to see angles for your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tennessee, I really like the photos of you and the one of Ella helping Homeless Mr M! You have done a really good job on the signs but maybe next time the sign by Mr M's Feet could be up leaning on the container? Also Maybe maybe next time when you write something for Digi Awards you put what category it was. I Have Some Questions...
    1. What was Mr M's fake Bread made out of?
    2. What Category was it for Digi Awards?
    3. What Did you learn from this?
    4. What where you giving to Mr.M in the photos?
    Also maybe next time in the sentence 'I made him some signs.' You Could put I Also Made him some signs or I made him some signs too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tennessee great work On Digi awards Im guessing that you were doing digital art one thing that I think you could add a link to maybe a fact about homeless

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.