Pages

Thursday 8 September 2016

Popcorn Capacity

                                                     Popcorn and Capacity
In math we are learning about capacity and volume with popcorn. We had to guess how much corn seeds will fill the cup my  guess was 14. But it turned out to be 20. The we put the popcorn seed on the stove when there are in the stove the grow bigger and bigger . When we were done we had to guess how much would fill the bowl I guessed 8 but it was 12. At the end we got to eat it.


    


4 comments:

  1. Hi Tennessee, I loved your title, it was cathy, Popcorn Capacity. I liked how you had your guesses and how it all turned out to be more. But I would agree on what you said. Advice for next time, be sure to reread your writing because some things were unclear. But otherwise, it was amazing. I bet you found it yummy to eat. Was the popcorn plain or did it have anything like salt or butter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tennessee i really like how you structure your work on my blog it would only let me structure it one way which was annoying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tennessee,I like how you took pictures of the "popcorn"I really like The tittle I wonder if there was salt or butter I want to know how you got the "popcorn"seeds did one of the teachers get it from the supermarket and when she got back you made the "popcorn"or was there was all ready some here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tennessee i really like how you structure your work on my blog it would only let me structure it one way which was annoying

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.