Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Antarctica whether


In Literacy I am learning about Antarctica. I went to the Antarctic center for a trip. In Literacy I researched all about Antarctica I wrote a description about Antarctica I used the correct structure of a description  It has a Invigoration characteristics  Evaluation I used a hook? adjective? 








  • Freezing cold
  • Field with different animals
  • White   as a piece of A3 paper
  • Filed with snow
  • It is an continent
  • Layers of snow and ice
  • Dark
When you think about Antarctica you think of a big cold snowy place but we don't
Really look into it as much do we? I done some research and found out some interesting
Things like…   in Vostoks on Friday the the temp was -52 and the rain was 59%
Cool right haha get it cool? And Antarctica is the coldest place on earth and I didn't
even no that. Something that really caught my eye was that Antarctica wasn't just
ice... Antarctica yous to be a huge piece of beautiful land. And did you know that.
All the ice in Antarctica holds most of the world's population of freshwater.

Maybe you're thinking were in the world is the south pole? Well the south pole is in Antarctica.
Yess now I know where Santa lives. When I found this fact I was really worried for the
people who live there the fact is that in the winter it is pitch black all the season.
Out of 7 continent Antarctica is one. Not long ago I went to a special place called
the Antarctic center. We went in a room that has the same weather as Antarctica
It was summer but it was really really really really cold that mean in the winter it is
Very very very really cold. How is snow made? snow is made by freezing rain.

I really enjoyed my writing because I got to learn different things and I do not
Want to go to Antarctica in the future because it will be to cold.



2 comments:

  1. Kia ora,
    I would not want to live in antarctica, It sounds like you would have snow but it would be pitch black.

    Kind Regards
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello I am relly happy that you took your time to comment on my blogger. By the witter of the story Tennessee.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.