Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

My dark weather art

This term we have been learning  about weather. In art I created a stormy night picture. First I made the background. I used  black, blue, dark blue, and light blue dye. Next I had to do the buildings and  we used black paper to make a dark shadow. Second  I made  buildings and one house out of the paper. Then we cut it out. I felt proud! The next I stuck my buildings on to the paper.  Now  it was time to do the clouds and lightning. I did the clouds first. We had to dab the brush to make a storm effect. Then I did the lightning using zig sags because  lightning is not straight. We did the lightning in white paint. I really enjoyed my art because of the effect. By Tennessee






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.