Pages

Friday 12 April 2019

science

Today we done science and we had to categorize foods on what they look like their chemistry name and weather they where a solid liquid or gas first I decided to do the original names of the foods and next i choose to do the chemistry name next. too my surprise they were all weird but unique names 
I don't really get why there is a science name for all of these food and liquids I cant you call them by there original it would be so much easier for scientist I mean way easier.

I think this is a little bit weird but also genius because it gives more information about it and it helps me understand the unique  calculates and simulates in the liquid and fruit.




Name
Chemistry name
image
Solid liquid gas
Lemon Juice

Citrus × limon
Liquid
Salt
sodium chloride
solid
sugar
Monosaccharides and more
solid
vinegar
dilute acetic acid
liquid
lemonade
Orangenlimonade
liquid
onion gas
Propanethiol S-oxide
gas
Baking soda
bicarbonate
gas
milk
magnesium hydroxide
Liquid
cornflower
Centaurea cyanus
solid
banana
Musa balbisiana
solid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.