Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Juggling and table tenis

At PE we learnt how to learn table tenis & juggling More persific to me I learnt on how to juggle two hanker cheifs at once some people learnt how to do three I did accompless my goal at my juggling count being ten but sadly I did nit have a witness. In table tenis we had a choice of table tenis ball against the wall or agienst anouther opponent I am not so good at table tenis so I did not have the chance to be able to Use ddiffrent teqnects for use of table tennis or be able to reach my goat of hitting the ball ten times.

I am happy about being able to finsh one goal of juggling but I am weirdly not upset about not being able to commpleate one of my goals because it means I have more learning and acciveing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.