Pages

Friday 26 June 2020

Disecting

On Tuesday the 23 of June, I had the opportunity to detect the heart of a pig.
In science we have been learning about body functions in the last weeks we mainly focused on the heart. We mainly learned but videos photos gifts Quizlet and our teacher teaching us but to really get to know the heart we had to actually cut it open and look inside. The teacher split us into groups three or four, my group was Jasmine, Kahciar, and Jolly-Rose. We got given citing your teachers like success a scalper; tweezers. Everyone put on their gloves all accept me and started to work. Kahciar made the first cut on the side of the heart and around it. we didn't get to see the ventricle because it was removed. The parts of a heart are...
I hardly saw much of the heat because I think my group may have accordantly cut the heart wrong. We mainly saw chunks of the heart blood and a little bit of the inside. We ended up just cutting the heart heaps of pieces. The heart feels really weird and gross I highly recommend wearing gloves or else you would be scrubbing your hands clean all day trying to get the yucky stench of your fingers. I dod enjoy cutting up the heart and learning about the hear because I learned t
 That a heart has an inside and there are all sorts of weird things inside of the heart It was really important because It may help my future careers if I would like to be a vet or a scientist. It was fun looking inside of the heart because I got to cut it open and look and feel the inside of the heart and see how it functions being with my friends in my group was mainly most of the fun learning cause I get to learn with them and explorer the hear and look and all the weird thing inside of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.