Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

Mystery Genre Challenge/ Music jornal

Music Journal.


5th of March 2021


  • Who’s singing?

  • What is each person doing?

  • What song genre?

  • What part of the song are you working on first?

  • What is the biggest challenge?


  1. 1. Name of artist and song

  2. 2. Genre?

  3. 3. Instruments?

  4. 4. Comment on something you like.


……………………………………………………


5th of March 2021


Band: Six60

Song: Roots

Genre: Cultural, R&B, Contemporary, Blues

Instrumentals: Bass Guitar, Electric guitar, Keyboard, Drums. 


I like the way Six60 played their guitar and let 

the audience sing. I also loved how cultural diverse

Their music is and that is how they can connect to their audience.


Six60 live, Roots


……………………………………………………………………………………….



5th of March 2021


Song: Fly Me to the moon.

Writer: Frank Sinatra

Band: Lucy, Tennessee

Instrumentals: Piano, Keyboard

Genre: Blues, Jazz


I am learning to play the piano. So far I know a little bit of the keys. I know a little bit of

Mary had a little lamb. I am only doing the simplified version of Fly me to the moon well

Lucy is doing the more complex parts and we both find our work complicated and this 

Is good because we are learning and challenging out self. So far I know how to play.

 A little part of the song I use the keys C,B,A,G,,F  Those keys play the lyrics

Fly Me To The Moon, I also know some more parts but I forgot so next journal I hope

To remember some more keys. But for Lucy and I find it difficult being in time with 

Eachother.

 


……………………………………………………………………………………………………...



Thursday, April 1st


Song: Fly Me to the moon.

Writer: Frank Sinatra

Band: Lucy, Tennessee

Instrumentals: Piano, Keyboard

Genre: Blues, Jazz


Today Lucy is away so I am currently finding it difficult. We have three lessons left and so far

I have learned



to play the keys C,B, A, G l F, G, A, C l B, A, G, F l   E. I am doing good but me and

Lucy needs to work on timing and playing together. I hope to get more far along and to slow down my pace a bit more.


UPDATE


So I need to learn E,A,G,F,E


A video of me on the piano practicing fly me to the moon by Frank Sinatra.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.