Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

Birthday Day

This week we still have been learning about music and we have decided as two-class room's to each make a original song of our own. I decided to make a song about a birthday because I had a birthday coming up to me I think I have done a great job and I tried my best better than my best and I think it was worth all my work now that I am posting this song on my blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I challenge you to make an original song off your own and post it on your blog so I can see your great work. Goodbye have a great day 😊



VERSE 1
hey hey hey it's your birthday day
If your hungry eat some cake
cake cake cake cake cake cake
Cake cake cake cake cake

CHORUS
 Soooooo…
Happy Birthday   Happy Birthday  Happy Birthday  to you
Happy Birthday   Happy Birthday  Happy Birthday  to you

VERSE 2:
Hey hey hey
it's still your birthday day
If you're bored just dance
until your old and grey

VERSE 3:
Time to blow out your candles
candles candles time
blow out your candles
make a wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.