Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

sports weekly

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been… 

                                Warm-up


(What)                   This week in hurumanu we have been focusing on teamwork to help                                               (Where) improve our team-up we did one warm-up game and two games. For                                      
(Why)                     the warm-up we needed to do laps this was a team activity that included                                  
                               Three teammates my teammates where Jolly-Rose and Liyah.  Our goal
                                Was to do 100 laps sadly we did not achieve this goal but we could push  
                                Ourself’s more next time. As we ran these laps we decided to have Liyah 
                                And jolly rose run together well I calculated the laps then we had Jolly- rose and I run together as Liyah calculated the laps and then  Leyah and I run well Jolly- rose calculated the laps. We decided to use this method because it would be easier and faster to get to 100. During this warm-up, I know we use teamwork when we supported each other and had two people running laps at the same time well the other teammate calculated our score.  


Hockey  

                         
                                
                                   

S - Statement            
E - Explanation
E - Example


Statement
Our first activity was…. For this activity, I rated my self as a … Our first activity was hockey I rated myself a four because I was having fun supporting my teammates putting the hockey sticks away nicely and giving it my all.

Explanation

To achieve a level … we have to show that we can consistently … Listening and behaving well being a team player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.