Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

POV: My Melodrama charcter/Hellen the Voodoo hodoo queen.

 My name is Hellen the voodoo hoodoo queen but my real name is barbarera and I am from britan, I am aged 21 a Witch of the year of 1798. I do not come from a wealthy family, but instead, I come from a poor family with little no money. I have sister who I haven't seen in years and a drunken farther. My farther wanted me to get married into a wealthy family, But I do not want that kind of life where I am sold like a herd of a sheep. My refusal cased my farther to disown me and banish me from britten. That was Five years ago. After being banished I found out I have the ability's no other human possieses, I am a witch and now is living in the city of New Orleans. I have found a new source of magic called dark magic and voodoo. The witches of New Orleans call me Hellen the voodoo hoodoo queen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.