Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Reflection

Today I did a couple of activities for school today nothing too big just like a drawing of a self-portrait and a sports game. The teachers decided to act completely abnormal this time and I guess that is the most normal they can be because being normal is not really normal just like being perfect is the most unperfect you can be. Anyways's back to the topic at hand The teachers decided to exchange their roles and become an actress in the fine arts of drama and theater by being the olden days stereotypical type of teacher and the second teacher taking the role of a Sargent in an army camp. Ms. Taylor in the first activity told us the rules and instructing them by becoming more forceful as went the game went along by telling us to drop and give her a push-up like I said she was like a Sargent in the army. I also notice that in the middle of the game she kind od dosed off and that was completely apart of the act to see how we children will act I guess my group after became very chaotic and confused which is probably a normal reaction if our teacher lacked the part of being a good teacher. I was a bit confused but I had a good team so I was a bit calm. 

In the second activity, we needed to do a self-portrait with no intrucsions of what kind of artistic style we had to do we also had I time limit that made me and some of the other student pretty upset. Like I said Ms was very much like an olden day style type of teacher she made a bunch of threats telling the students that if our work looked terrible to her taste then we had to stay in for detention. Also, I forgot to mention she also made the students get in a line from tallest to the shortest and shortest to tallest like ms Taylor out Ms also went out of the room a bunch of times that played on my nerves a little bit emphasis on the little but I was pretty calm and got my work done faster and then I started to just doodle a bit so I guess I can be alright under pressure but not completely.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tennessee your description of how you found this leadership activity had me laughing, especially your description of me. It's really interesting to see how people cope when some stress is applied and when people's behaviors change. I am looking forward to seeing how you will go when put in the leadership postion

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.