Pages

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Day 2



I am learning about New Zealand pacifically about  Karekare  beach

we have now set sail to  Karekare  beach and we are learning some 
good facts about Karekare  beach so come with us and learn about Karekare  beach

in my slide you will find some cool facts about Karekare  beach what I found hard about 
getting this done was to do this in a limited amount of time. I hope you really enjoy this  post
I enjoyed doing this because I got to learn impotent things

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.