Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

when I am on my way to new Zealand poem

hi guys and woman welcome to my blog I hope you will truly enjoy my blog post for today. Our task was to tell people what it would be like to be the first waka to Shag Point, New Zealand   we had to write it as a poem I hope you enjoy my hard work.



When i am on my to New zealand what can I see?  I see a 3.6 m (12 feet tall
Bird It was as big as a giant I call it the big foot tall bird that  can't fly.

When I am on my way to New Zealand what can i see ?  the cold blue blue water and a  gigantic  blue whale.

When I am on New zealand what can I see? I see green Green grass as green as a yucky pickle.

When I am in New Zealand I see ? A huge hungry eagle not coming after me.

When I am in New Zealand what can i see  ? Bushes and trees right above me.

When I am in New Zealand I can hear?  The sound of crickets chirping in  near me.


When I am in New Zealand  I can feel? The grass between my toes.

When I am in New Zealand I can smell?  The smell of spring by me.
When I am in New zealand I feel happy but frightened and excited at the same time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.