Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

you gonna need a bigger boat

                                         
       


     You gonna need a bigger boat

I was passing a strange island , suddenly from a distance I can see a huge type of animal.

When this type of animal got closer I noticed what it was and It was not nice.

It was a dinosaur and to him I was a tiny walking talking steak  in a little boat.

I looked at my sister and she said you are gonna need a bigger boat. The dinosaur's mouth had sharp teeth his teeth were as big as
a pyramid.

And in one bite I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.