Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Week 9 Term 3 2017 Weekly Activities

Walt I am learning about New Zealand pacifically about Auckland

It is almost the end of the term yay but before school is over come on a very fun  journey with me and find out new thin


Today I are starting a  new adventure with my learning. Before I get school done  I got
a mission to do. We have to do a thing called  Week 9 Term 3 2017 Weekly Activities
and  our first task is to  Go to the Tourism New Zealand website and learn about facts
about New Zealand people. I did the arrival of Maori


Did you know?


The first explorer in New Zealand was called Kupe. he used the stars and ocean to navigate

New Zealand.



Auckland

Auckland art Gallery is the most  attention  visual arts experience 


The kiwi

The  has a big huge long beck  and  it is very lovely 
but it can not fly. 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.