Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Fight In The Park!!!

What is visualization? To me, visualization means picturing something or someone in your head to help you understand more about them or it and getting a picture in your head to know what someone or something looks like.

This week had given another task similar to the teacher blog post we did about a week ago but this time our task was bigger and better. Our teacher told us a story about a kid getting in a fight between him and another student from a different school and then we had had to draw a picture of what we would think the fight would have looked like also we had to write what we would see hear and smell.


In my writing, I wrote I would hear yelling kids debating which school would win and I also hear the sound of at least two fists slamming against something. I would smell the muddy grass and the winter air that gives me a cold. I would see a park with kids surrounding two boys from a different school the kids have their phones out recording the boys from the different school who seem to be fighting I could see the grey dark clouds and lighting.


This is what I would see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.