Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Fun With Mathletics 😄👍

What is so special about Mathletics

The reason why Mathletics is so special because mathletics is a fun learning website that helps you with all sorts of math questions and problems you can create characters and upgrade there clothing and earn mathletics coins.

This week we have been learning about mathletics it has been really fun and I have learned about multiplying. I learned how to work out all sorts of different math problems from mathletics and this website has taught me so much and today I would like to show you my work and show you how mathematics can help you too





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.