Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Term 2 week 7 Reading task- visualization

This week Mr. Mitchell gave us a task. We needed to visualize a teacher from a book just by listening to the story then we needed to draw her.

What is visualization? To me, visualization means picturing something or someone in your head to help you understand more about them or it and getting a picture in your head to know what someone or something looks like.


When it was time to do the task the teacher described the teacher's personality and what she likes and what she looks like by reading the story.  From what The teacher read I had learned that she had a bubbly personality and was look up to by the kids in the school she played the violin and loved old fashion songs she also wore casual clothes with leather boots.  She had ring earrings and liked painting and she had out of control hair caused by her constantly playing with her hair or the wind blowing it out of control. Her desk was cluttered with stuff and she smiled so often she had wrinkles around her mouth. She loved reading and drinking hot coffee.


After listening to the story I knew exactly how to draw the teacher. For her, out of control hair, I made it fuzzy and tied up in a bun I also made her hair pink to show her original and bubbly personality. For her top and paths, I made her wear a spotty T-shirt and jeans and suspenders. I made her wear gold hooped earrings and leather black boot's  I made her hold a cup of hot coffee and a book and I drew her with her smile and her wrinkles from her smiling so much. Now that I am done I have taken a picture of my artwork of the teacher I hope you guys enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.