Pages

Thursday 20 June 2019

Kiwi news Times

This week we have been learning about famous NZ bands and singers  I decided to make a video about a band called six60 and a signer called Lorde but but before I did that I wrote down the interesting information On paper the questions on the paper included... what is your famous song from the artist or band the group member of the singer and interesting facts we had to reach about this by reaching I learned so much about all of these NZ celebrities and I would like to share my learning with you hope you enjoy.

Image result for six 60  Image result for singer lorde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.